How to install Minecraft Shaders for the latest verion (Always Updated)
- Go to the website http://optifine.net/ and click on Downloads
- Choose the latest verison of the Optifine HD Ultra mod
- Click on (mirror) to download
- Open the Optifine File and click install
- Start Minecraft
- Go to options video settings and you will see a new tab “shaders”
- Click on open shaders folder and drag the RudoPlays shader .ZIP in there.
You can simply download the RudoPlays shaders page on the Downloads Page
If you need any help, please feel free to join the Discord Server. You can ask Minecraft questions or just have a nice chat!